Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Letter About Being Young at Heart from Hay House CEO



I want you to read a heart felt letter from a friend who just wrote me...

"Hello Barbara,
I was recently listening to a song by Luke Bryan called Most People Are Good. I love the title of this song. It’s something I truly believe. 

We all hear and see so many negative things on the news and in newspapers. Sometimes, it’s hard to remember that most people are good and want to help their family and others live a better life.
There are several other good lines in the song such as… 

'I believe kids oughta stay kids as long as they can, turn off the screen, go climb a tree, get dirt on their hands.'

To me this is the biggest thing many kids miss out on these days, because they are constantly on their electronic devices. Even if they are outside, they are often still staring at screens. I personally love it when I am out in nature without a cell signal!  
'I believe we gotta forgive and make amends, 'cause nobody gets a second chance to make new old friends.'

This is so true! It’s completely impossible to make a new old friend, although sometimes a new friend can feel like an old friend when you truly connect with them. Such a great feeling to have. 

'I believe that youth is spent well on the young, 'cause wisdom in your teens would be a lot less fun.'

I always tell my kids—Dane and Ava, who are now 18 and 16—when you get older, you are going to realize that may not have been the greatest decision! But this line in the song is still so true. 

Looking back at my youth, I now realize that many of my big lessons happened while doing things my parents tried to help me avoid. I guess we all need to let our kids make more mistakes… although, that’s a tough reality to accept. 

'I believe if you just go by the nightly news, your faith in all mankind would be the first thing you lose.'

I wish there was a way to get more positivity in the national media so that people could have more hope. I guess that’s why we have so many people listening to Hay House Radio! 

Let’s spend this week focusing on all the wonderful, positive things we have in our lives and remember… most people (truly) are good. 

Reid Tracy
CEO, Hay House "

Thought you would all to read and meditate on this song.
Remembering Love is there for you to enjoy.
Missing all my friends on face book will be back to bringing you words of wisdom soon.
Doing Readings again if anyone is interested and back to Angelica sometime in May.
Love to you all.

With the Love of the Angels,
~Rev. Barbara
The Salem Love Psychic
www.salemloveangels.com
    

No comments:

Post a Comment